Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It just seems to me...

Well, it just seems to me like there's a lot of stuff out there that doesn't really know what it means when it says something. From people to t.v. to Bible study groups to husbands and wives and so on. So, really...really, let's just get to it. What do you really mean by that? What do you really want? What are you really looking for? What is it really all about?
So, I just thought I'd be real here. Or at least as real as I think I can be, in the moment. Granted, sometimes we escape what is really going on and need that. However, like a drunk the next morning, it is just going to be there when we return. Hmmm....so, what am I saying. Maybe we just need to stop and slow down now and then to think about what is really behind what we do and say. Maybe writing it in a ridiculous blog that perhaps someone would find interesting will help me get to the really. Maybe you'll get to know me better than you wanted to. So maybe this blog is my slowing down to think about what is really going on in my life (fluffy stuff and otherwise) to find my real motives, positive or not, to give more glory to God and not myself.
We'll see. It just seems to me like it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks.