Okay, ya'll...do you feel it? The itch to include something orange or red or brown into your wardrobe or your home? The yearning to get out your sweater box though you want to wait until you really need them? Do you find yourself looking intently at your trees willing their leaves to change color...any color? The inate hope that maybe, maybe tonight the weatherman will tell me that there's a cold front...I'll even take a cool front...on it's way that will actually make it all the way to Houston?
Yes, I feel it. All of these Fall Nesting posts from other bloggers. And THIS one from an old friend of mine just about made me lose it (seriously...in her back yard, no less!)! But, no worries, friends, because we're about to make them all turn green....because it's that time again!
Yes, I feel it. All of these Fall Nesting posts from other bloggers. And THIS one from an old friend of mine just about made me lose it (seriously...in her back yard, no less!)! But, no worries, friends, because we're about to make them all turn green....because it's that time again!
ROUND TOP!!
So, who's in?
Are you going?
What day(s)?
With whom?
Which show are you going to? Marburger? Warrenton?
What are you looking for? What are you hoping to find?
Let's get together! Leave comments with your thoughts for this Fall's Show! WooHoo!
Catherine Haskew & I are going Sat Oct 4th I think to Marburger (which place do you recommend?). How about you? We should all go together if you plan to go on the
ReplyDelete4th!
What I'm looking for: black & white framed art, fun knick-knacks for my newly renovated master bed & bath, and an all-around good time!!!
As you have pointed out to me in the past, I planned this pregnancy all wrong!! Because of my due date, it is with great sadness that I will not be going this year. (tear...sniff) But Casey is, and she is on the lookout for a couple of things for me. Have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteI was going to go on the 4th, with Cat and Julie, but I have a prior engagement. So... I am going the 3rd, with my mom. Looking for: metal medicine cabinet for my vcr, dvd, etc. old globes. fun typewriter! possible long bench. possible table for outside on the porch. colors: green, yellow, tealy blue, white!! Oh, I can't wait, so excited!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see all the fall and Christmas decor, but I am on the look out for a chair to most likely recover. Other things I am looking for: embroidery hoops, vintage fabric, old buttons, any thing white and hopefully something yellow. When will you be going this year Erin?
ReplyDeleteUgh! I wish I could go!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, I didn't realize Monty was logged into gmail so my previous comment has his name on it. :)
ReplyDeleteBut, again...wish I could go!