Sunday, October 05, 2008

Oh my goodness. I just knew she'd be there!!

Check this out, girls!
If I actually saw her I don't know what I'd say!! :: gasp :: Maybe I did...maybe she passed right by me and I didn't even know it! Maybe she even bumped my bum and muttered, "Excuse me" and I was totally unaware! (Do British people mutter? And I think they say, "Pardon", right, Holly?) So, maybe I would have known it was her if I'd heard her speak.
I always knew I loved Round Top... but now I know it's Sacred!
P.S. All tongue in cheek, ladies, really!

5 comments:

  1. oohhh, I love me some Shabby Chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! There is a Shabby Chic in the Domain and I went in there on Saturday thinking of you!! How wild that we have access to the same stuff that inspires and builds her collection! Lucky us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I'm going to have check out the Covent Garden Hotel!

    :)
    Hols
    p.s. The Brits do NOT always mutter and they DO say, "Pardon!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. um... is it bad that I don't know who this is?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.