Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Fantasy/Fall/Harvest Day!!

Ah, so good to be back and I'm so glad that Evy obliged me by putting on her costume again long enough for me to take these quick photos today!

For those of you who don't have children, or grandchildren, you probably need an explanation of her costume. We watch a LOT of PBS around here and her current favorite show is SuperWhy! There are 4 Super Reader characters on this show but did she pick the princess character for whom we already have plenty of dresses to choose? Of course not! She had to be Wonder Red. Perfectly acceptable, though, because who of the Allison/Cutshall women doesn't love red?
So, here she is in her Wonder Red glory!!

"Wonder Red, with WORD POWER!!!"

(The red purse-like thing is her "word basket"!)

Thank you, Gram! We LOVE it!

I think she might just sleep in it tonight!

5 comments:

  1. Very creative! She is getting so tall! And, she already has her hat for the Red Hat Society. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute. Reed and Mary Even came by the office the other day, and she was wearing her outfit. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! I love that costume. My favorite shot is M.E. raising her arm to shout "word power". Preciously perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:06 PM

    What a cutie pie! She is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I love that girl! She's the cutest! Those roller skates are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.