Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cool News (well, for me, anyway. you may actually just be mildly interested to know)

Okay...I just gotta give you the best news first! My favorite not-a-person-I-know blogger is coming from France to be at Marburger for the October fair!! Yay! I'm so excited to meet Corey, from Tongue in Cheek! She's so fun, so spontaneous, so young and so in love with antiques! She's driving with a friend from Georgia to help her set up her booth! If the stars finally shine just right, I will be posting a picture of my happy little mug right as close to hers as possible!

Next, you gotta go check out this amazing photographer/blogger. She's beautiful, talented and loves the Lord. She's got seven truly beautiful children which, of course, she homeschools and they live on a farm somewhere round these here parts. Go see her at resolved2worship@xanga.com and thanks, Mom, for sharing that one with me. She's amazing!

Finally, and maybe just as exciting........it's time again for season 14! Amazing Race, people!
Go.
Go now and meet the teams. Tell me who you think it'll be!
It starts Sept. 27th. woohoo!
P.S. There's a pair that are current Harlem Globetrotters! cool!

Ah. I feel so much better sharing that with you!
Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks.