
"MOM!" she said a million times to me, "I get to be with my three best school friends!!!"
(the extra is a little sister!)

Guess who the clown of the bunch is?

...or the model...

This is what they really wanted to do. Be squirted in their mouths like little birds from Kelly's water bottle. Did MaryEvyn have her own water bottle that I was toting around all day? Yes. Did she want
that water? Oh, no. How boring is that?

This was her first bus ride. She was almost more excited about this than anything else. Her concerned expression in this picture is due to her uncertainty to being allowed to stand up to get her picture taken. Yes, I felt a little silly taking her picture on the bus, but it was a memorable little thing and that's what moms do, right?
Right before we left. See the sweat? I wasn't sure which I wanted more...a shower or a nap!
Evy reported that all of Mrs. Cowan's class fell asleep on the bus ride home. I believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments! Thanks.