Sunday, June 20, 2010

I love you, Daddy!


My wonderful Dad.
The softest way.
The sweetest words.
And a definite soft spot for his girls.
He used to love to brush my hair after a shower.
He tells me how proud he is of me.
He taught me the Lord's Prayer.
He follows the Aggies and racing religiously
and follows my mom all over antique shops!
Thanks, Daddy.
I love you.

This is Hollis laughing at her sister. She just kept watching Evy and smiling so big!
It was the cutest thing! I just kept snapping pictures.
She has an infectious smile (just like her big sister!)

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so sweet! To answer your question from my blog, yes, you can use poly on metal and it will seal it and protect items you put in it from rust. I poly any old pieces like that, that I actually want to use and put things in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa1:57 AM

    Ken, you look fabulous. Your sweet words are still a comfort to me as well. Gig'em Ags!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.