Well, I loved the idea of posting our menu on here which I got from Jen. I love reading her meals and have even stolen a couple. This mama needs all the help I can get! It is also helpful to me to have a little cyber accountability to have my meals planned and grocery list made so that the week goes much, MUCH smoother.
So, if you need a little inspiration, here's what we're having this week. And if you want to inspire me and others, please post yours, too!
Monday:

Pasta with chickpeas and garlic sauce*
zucchini with parmesan (one I got from Jen who got it from eatingwell.com)
Tuesday:
Mini meat loaves*
mashed potatoes
green beans
Wednesday:
hmm...not sure yet. I don't do anything labor intensive since we have community group. So either something from my crock pot or lefties.
Thursday:
something with chicken (not sure what)
Friday:
I usually do something a little more "fun" like pizza or something. Evy picked this recipe out. It's a form of a Monte Cristo since the whole sucker is dipped in egg whites, but it is still "cooking light", and it is the weekend, so we're goin' for it with a raspberry smoothie to wash it all down.
croque monsieur*
raspberry smoothies*
Saturday:
sandwiches or lefties since we'll be at an adoption seminar all day
Sunday:
Mother's Day - right, uh, you'll need to ask Reed what we're having on this day!!!
* From Cooking Light and can be found on their website. Always delicious and very pretty on your plate! ...Um...also usually very good with a glass of wine...just sayin'...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments! Thanks.