Monday, August 06, 2007

Evy's party

Okay, so I have a partial victory! I was able to embed the video below but not able to include text with it. Grrr....

Anyway, that's my family singing to Evy for her birthday. Peyton is the oldest, holding MaryEvyn. She starts middle school this year and none of us can believe it! Then there's Kyle next to her, and Bailey sitting in Kelley's lap. Kevin, my brother, is in the foreground and I just noticed that you can see Reed, my dad taking pictures and even me in the mirror over Evy's head. Cool, eh?
Anyway, it was a great "cake" that Mom made out of a grouping of various flavors/colors of icing to make a butterfly. Evy loved it!!

This is Evy displaying her new "butterfly" wings and her wand. She doesn't want to take them off!


And this is the big hit - a pink guitar! Yes, she's a rock star/butterfly/fairy! She loves it!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!

3 comments:

  1. i luv ya maryevyn!! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate! Tell your mom that those cupcakes were too cute!

    :)
    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is too too cute! So glad i will have her in my KC class!! Happy Birthday Mary Evyn!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.