Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break and Easter in pictures!

This one is for those of you who have been begging me for pictures...this should satisfy you for a while!!
Thursday - Livestock Show and Fair

My first ride without Mommy or Daddy - but I'm with Ally!

At the pig races - so FUN!!

In awe of the big longhorn! The stroller was a lifesaver!


Saturday - Helicopter Egg Drop at Sartartia

Clapping and singing to the music with Karena.

Raining Easter eggs!!

Evy getting some eggs - we had a great spot!

Gal pals + Eli!

Lola, Eloise, Evyn, Eli and Menya
Don'tcha love little girls?
The adult table at Lupe's after the egg drop! and then....
...the kid table!! Thanks, Mike and Mark and Reed!!

That evening Mr. Kris and Ms. Priscilla came over to help dye eggs!

I really liked the stickers - but it was getting late!


Sunday - Easter morning!


Her Easter basket: Dora video (her first to own) and Dora flip flops!

That's our girl: Dora is her delight!

Then she went a-hunting! Her first real egg hunt.

She finds the empty egg (a reminder of the empty tomb).

This picture also shows off our other weekend activity: painting our front door blue.

We stopped at some flowers to take some Easter pictures.

It was cold so we took this one fast. She was determined to wear the pearls her Daddy gave her.

An Easter picture at Mamaw's after our delicious lunch.This one also shows off (though not so well) my new haircut.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebrating our risen Savior. I had a fun week but I must readily admit that I am very excited for school again on Tuesday! This mama is going to get myself a pedicure!!

Here's one last picture. I think it's my favorite:

4 comments:

  1. you guys seem very busy! MaryEven of course is always cute, i like the last picture too. And great job on her dress! She happily posed for me when showing off her dress this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you made the Easter dress. . .wow! what a great job. Sounds like you guys had a fun filled and busy week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I love the pictures! Good fun!
    This week was crazy for me too. We did absolutely nothing today! It was great!
    Evy's dress looks awesome, and I love that Reed got her pearls! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her dress is beautiful - and very complex to make I might guess?! I'm super impressed. You're haircut looks so good on you and I love the shade of blue on your front door. Looks very inviting.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.