Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Just Random Ranting

1. t.u. lost to Tech. This is a victory I can only partially enjoy because Tech fans are just weird, outrageous and annoying. Did you see them rush out onto the field before the game was over? Twice?! stupid. (sorry, Michelle, I'm sure you weren't one of them!).

2. haha! I just saw this:


I knew there was something I didn't like about him...now it all makes sense! ;-)



3. Those mall cart people: you know... the ones in the middle of the mall with their crap hanging from the carts? They hound you! NO, I don't want your crap...no, not even a free sample! Leave me alone! My seriously practical and to-the-point mother in law was once approached by a cart person who said, "May I ask you a question?" to which she said, without a hesitation in her step or reply: "No." I laughed and laughed.

4. Boston Legal: does anyone watch this show but me? I just can't seem to help liking these silly, quirky characters that David E. Kelley keeps coming up with and this show is no exception. Ugh, but the commentary he unashamedly dishes out is too much. Last night especially! James Spader, the intelligent, never loses a case lawyer and his best friend, William Shatner, who is the do-nothing, stupid, losing his mind partner that everyone just tolerates, went at it last night over who they were voting for. Of course Shatner admits to a completely stunned Spader that he intends to vote for McCain to which Spader proceeds to spew a veritable Obama campaign speech! Ugh. Gimme a break! Can I just watch a show and not get barraged by political and/or social commentary? I guess not. I think I watched my last episode.

5. plantar fascitis: No, I'm not a fascist...it's a foot thing. When I was in DC we took a big, uphill hike from the metro stop up to the National Cathedral. In doing so I somehow injured my foot and now have what I think is plantar fascitis. It hurts like crazy...still! The only thing that makes it feel better? Not putting any weight on it. If I do have to be on it the next best thing is wearing running shoes. A nice look. Steph thinks I should go with the skirt, blouse, panty hose and running shoes look, what do you think?
I've read it could take as much as 6 months to a year of just letting it heal on it's own and staying off of it. Right.
It was worth it, though. The cathedral is breathtaking.

6. Oh, ok, here's a GOOD thing: remember Jack from Men in Trees? (I know there are, like, 3 of us who watched that show...) Anyway, he's Samantha's new boyfriend in Samantha Who?! I really like him and he's equally likable on this show, too. yea.

Okay. I think that's all.
Reading back over this, I think I may watch too much tv? Though it's really mostly on Monday night....
I feel better now.
Thanks. No comments necessary, I was quite opinionated in this post. Sorry if I offended. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Michelle was one of the many who stormed the field!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:33 PM

    I couldn't agree more about the mall cart people & Boston Legal. My solution to the mall cart people is I pretend I'm talking on my cell. Diego just responds to them in German or French & confuses them :)

    Diego & I love Boston Legal but we're so getting tired of the not-so-discrete social & political commentary. I'm pretty over the show too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a good thing this is the end of boston legal cause its irritating me. They've always spewed political stuff, but last week was over the top...I turned it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:17 PM

    I use to like Boston Legal, I have been over it for a while now...

    BUT!

    Samantha Who is HILARIOUS! I LOVE that show so much I wrote ABC and asked them to NEVER take the show off the air! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.