Monday, June 08, 2009

Our Newest Addition

Skippyjon Jones, formerly Jilly Boo Puff.
We picked her up on Saturday from the Garcia's who were tipped off by Julie that the Cutshalls might just be interested. This is when Evy first saw her.
Taking her home (in Reed's new car)! She purred the whole time and the closer you held her, the happier she was.
Little ball of fur!

Not so much fur after a good bath!

Well, we took her to the vet this morning and Dr. Good-Ol'-Ag promptly informed us that she is a HE.
Oh, I see.
"But, Mommy, I want it to be a girl!"
"Well, Sweetie..."
So, she's finally come around that kitty is a boy and maybe Jilly Boo isn't the best name for HIM. So, now it's Skippy as in Skippyjon Jones (the children's books).
I guess we'll get around to changing her - oops, his - tag later...
Stop laughing, Julie!

4 comments:

  1. I can totally see y'all as cat owners! It just fits. Oh the stories that will follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very funny. I agree with MaryEvyn... I like Jilly Boo!! But Skippy is good too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe you got a cat! No more sleep overs for Aunt Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie Armendariz12:34 PM

    HA HA HA!!! You have to ask Kacey Boagni about Wendy-Boy. The girls wanted a girl cat so bad, they just names their male cat Wendy and called "him" a "her". Maybe that's why he's so weird!
    I love the new name!! I wanna come meet him soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.