Friday, November 26, 2010

A Typical Day with Hollis


She likes to be outside. She loved this, her first swing experience!

Posing in my new jammies!

Oh, the personality!

She's a busy girl! This is her music making machine!!

After a bath

Did I mention she is an active multitasker? Note that both feet are kicking toys while both hands are grasping at other toys. Wow.


She smiles. A LOT!


She really likes mealtimes. She's not the only one.

If you leave her in the room, even for a second, you never know where you'll find her...

...or what she'll be doing.



She doesn't sit still.
This is why we had to get rid of her bouncy. And her swing.

And we got her this. Quite predictably, she LOVES it!

As I said. You can't leave her. But look how happy she is!



She really enjoys her bottle. In a lap. With Daddy.

She plays hard. She sleeps hard. Thank goodness!!

2 comments:

  1. Hollis looks cuter and happier with each new post! Come to think of it, so does the rest of the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin! I posted about Holiday Party outfits today, hope you like what I suggested! I'd love to know what you end up wearing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.