Monday, September 17, 2007

Just a Quick Funny Story...

before I forget it...
So, tonight, MaryEvyn is eating her peas (one of the few veggies she'll still eat). All she had on was a diaper because she was waiting for her prized Dora pajamas to come out of the dryer. Since it wasn't an official 'family meal' and she was the only one eating, we had just dumped out and nuked half of a can of peas and she was eating that with her ravioli when somehow some of the juice from the peas sloshed out and onto her. This is what we hear:
"AHHHHHH - MommyDaddy - I spilled the pea water!!!!!! Get it OFF!!!! PEA WATER!!"
Very funny indeed. (Unless you're the one sloshed in pea water, I guess!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my soul. I am laughing out loud. Thanks for sharing this sweet (and unfortuante, for Evy) story!

    miss you!
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. very funny. love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.