how cute! love the prize and video Erin! especially since i won!! ;) im sure chris or morgan or any of my other wonderful friends could provide their services in coordinating the delivery of the gift. thanks erin and merry christmas to you!! -- liz hodges
how cute! love the prize and video Erin! especially since i won!! ;) im sure chris or morgan or any of my other wonderful friends could provide their services in coordinating the delivery of the gift. thanks erin and merry christmas to you!! -- liz hodges
ReplyDeleteOh well. The person who won doesn't even have a blogger account? No purchase necessary, I suppose...
ReplyDeleteWell, this blog is still helping me to have my best life now.
Cheers and congrats Liz.
congrats lizzles! i love your video erin!! merry christmas!
ReplyDeleteI was ROBBED! I am a really sore loser. Guess I need the 7 steps to "Becoming a Better You". -hungarian
ReplyDeletei love the video!! how fun!! you are so cute erin!
ReplyDelete