Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Makings of a Good Naptime!

Can I just tell you how delighted I am today that:
1. We actually made it to Kindermusik on time!
2. Got to have lunch (interesting as it was) with friends.
3. Made it to Bed, Bath, and Beyond for a new shower curtain liner (and the possibility of new spring placemats/napkins).
4. Made it home with only minutes to spare before the rain. This is especially wonderful since I just had my car washed yesterday!!
5. I also was able to get the mail which contained my new Country Home magazine!

Oh, joyful naptime! Sleep inducing rain for the wee one and tea and a magazine for Mama...does it get any better? (Maybe a haircut - oh, but that's the next post!)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds dreamy! And regarding the placemats/napkins...are you considering purchasing something that could homemade?! That seems so unheard of around here lately!

    I am curious about your "interesting" lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you gonna post pictures of that new haircut? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those days! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.