Reed and Evy collaborated on the cake. Her contribution: the pink icing, the pink heart, and the sprinkles!
As you can see, she also helped blow out those irresistible candles!
And this was my favorite birthday present of all! (Not that the others' weren't great or equally thoughtful...but giving a Mama anything representing her baby always wins!!) Y'know, I've had this interest in finding/making silhouettes and lo and behold after a wonderful homemade meal by chef Reed (he makes a mean orange roughy!) I opened this wonderful surprise gift! It made tears spring to my eyes. I LOVE it!! My baby! So, thanks to you, too, Mom for your help on this one!
I only have one question: How do you top that for Mother's Day???
Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeletePrecious!!! I was hoping you were going to post a picture of that. :)
ReplyDeletethat is so cute!! i love the patterned paper as the background! :) aren't silhouettes fun?!
ReplyDelete