Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just to Share

So, tomorrow is a big day. For me, anyway.
I actually don't have much time to write about it, but I'll be going in tomorrow to a day surgery center so that my wonderful Dr. Dunn can perform a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy. Our hope is that he will find the cause of our infertility with baby #2. He will be able to see anything he needs to and if he finds a problem, he can fix it right there.
I'm scheduled for 8am but should be done in only a couple of hours at which point Reed will bring me home to recover for a couple of days with my mother and Holly's help.
So, the reason for this post is a shameless plea for prayer. Pray for Dr. Dunn's steady hand and that this will be the end of fruitless effort month after month. Pray that our hope will remain in God and nothing else. Pray that recovery will be speedy! Homes don't revolve so well with a mama who can't stand up! (But I'm secretly looking forward to the rest!)
Thanks, everyone. And, as always, I will keep you all updated afterwards.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely praying for you! Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be praying! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have our prayers! And perhaps I can bring you some ice cream while you are recovering...I hear it's the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its not a shameless plea. I will be praying for you, your family, and your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got around to checking blogs! Hope all went extremely well this morning and the cause was found and remedied. Joining others in praying for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.