How was the trip?
Recovery.
I remember this post written by Aaron Ivey that I read a while back and when I read it, I was incredibly moved and one of the things he says in it is probably one of the reasons I insisted on going on this trip.
Recovery.
I remember this post written by Aaron Ivey that I read a while back and when I read it, I was incredibly moved and one of the things he says in it is probably one of the reasons I insisted on going on this trip.
"i strongly believe that every single follower of Christ needs to make every effort to get out of the country at least every other year, if not more. for the sake of recovery. "
Everyone else on the trip expressed this as well. Only let it not just be a moral guilt. No, it is the conviction of serving, bowing to, and buying into other gods.
Read that post. It says everything I am feeling right now and that I hope to remember for another year until I go again. and again. and again. and hopefully someday take MaryEvyn with me. and hopefully you can come, too.
God is with the poor. Go and you will see Him more clearly than ever.
Glad you guys are back and had fruitful time. I can't wait to talk to you about it.
ReplyDeleteI remember that post of Aaron Ivey's. It left me thinking. This was so inspiring Erin. I hope to someday go and not just have good intentions. Thanks.
ReplyDelete