Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a Question

Why is it that when I am getting sewing done, no cleaning gets done and when I'm up on my cleaning, no sewing gets done? Does anyone else have this dilemma?
In case that leaves you wondering...lately my house is a wreck! And tonight here I am up at 10:30pm finishing RE-sewing on twenty-three little plastic rings. Humph!
But I hope to have pictures to show you soon!
And...Erin W. and Sarah, I'm all about your crafty/sewing get togethers!!!

2 comments:

  1. ugh! this happens to me too! right now, i am working on keeping the house clean...which means no sewing!! why can't we have both? probably because when i am on a sewing kick, i do nothing else...one track mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it could get worse. . . my sewing isn't done and I can't get going on the cleaning either. I don't want to work; I just want to play!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.