Thanks to Monique for this great annual idea!! Love it!
Fifth Birthday Interview from E Cutshall on Vimeo.
very cute and such a good idea! i love the nose pick!! that will be fun to watch when she is older!
I LOVED this! What a great way to share! :)
yes...such a good idea! Dang...wish I had thought of it. Oh well...always next year. Well she's cute as a button. Tell her Happy (late) Birthday for us and give her a hug. Hopefully we can see that big 5 year old soon!Love ya!
DarlingAunt Cherry & Uncle Buddy
very cute. i like her "bangs". and the nose pick she will love when she is older. And serving others?! great answer!
Yeah!!!!! What a great video it is so very "Mary Evyn". My favorite is the mid-video cat attack ; ) Now I'm going to film ours. . . .
I love your comments! Thanks.
very cute and such a good idea! i love the nose pick!! that will be fun to watch when she is older!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED this! What a great way to share! :)
ReplyDeleteyes...such a good idea! Dang...wish I had thought of it. Oh well...always next year.
ReplyDeleteWell she's cute as a button. Tell her Happy (late) Birthday for us and give her a hug. Hopefully we can see that big 5 year old soon!
Love ya!
Darling
ReplyDeleteAunt Cherry & Uncle Buddy
very cute. i like her "bangs". and the nose pick she will love when she is older. And serving others?! great answer!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!!! What a great video it is so very "Mary Evyn". My favorite is the mid-video cat attack ; ) Now I'm going to film ours. . . .
ReplyDelete