April 22. Who knew it'd turn out to be so popular this year?! (Two Crossbridge mamas went into labor that day, FYI!) It's always been one of my favorite days of the year!
This year I went out to Cheesecake Factory (a winner for everyone!) with my new little family of four!

Then, on Saturday, we had the last of our season tickets to the A.D. Players Childrens' Theater. We took Mamaw so Daddy could stay home with Hollis. It was a beautiful day!
The play was fantastic as always. And the costumes were the best so far!Here's Evy and the white rabbit!
Alice and the Queen of Hearts, of course!
*By the way, I just have to add that MaryEvyn asked the Queen of Hearts, "How do you be so dramatic?" It was very hard to stifle our laughter, let me tell you! This little girl could be the one giving LESSONS on dramatic!! Hahahaha!
Then we went just up the street to Andre's for lunch.
The pastry counter enchanted MaryEvyn (and Mamaw!)
A great way to celebrate 36 years. No, my age doesn't really bother me a bit! I love where God has me and the ways He has blessed me (before and after!), so I have every reason to make a big deal of the time He's given me!
we're going to the alice play in a couple of weeks! i'm so excited after seeing your pics - looks like another great production!
ReplyDelete