Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holding Time...FINALLY!

After waiting two whole weeks in order for Reed and I to bond with Hollis, the Grands and the Greats finally got to hold Little Boo!
Reed brought H to lunch with us after the play on Saturday, so Mamaw (my mom) got to go first!
Then Gram (Reed's mom) came for a visit for my birthday and got her turn.

Grandpa (Reed's Dad - can'tcha tell?!) couldn't stand it and drove up Monday to get his chance.

And look who else he brought! It's Great Aunt Janet (Reed's Aunt)!

And, last but not least, Gigi, Reed's Grandmother! She's a Great and a Grand!
Still to come: aunts, uncles, cousins, Granny Rube... and of course, an Aunt Holly!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't stand it!!! Hollis is SO precious! And what a sweet big sis she has! :) Happy Birthday, my friend! Soak it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PTL for extended family! And seriously that post w/ the two sisters together... you are killing me! They are precious and little Evy truly loves her sister! As my girls get older I love when they call each other "sissy" and get downright frantic when one cannot find the other. You will love being a mama to girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.