The very proud Aunt Holly is in love!!!!!!!!
Adorable! Congrats again. I love her little toes!
so happy for you & your wonderful family! she's gorgeous & i cannot wait to meet her!
She is so stinkn cute!!! And she looks much older than 6 days old. :)
I had the same thought as Karen--she acts very alert and busy for a one weeker! I still need to come over!!
BEAUTIFUL!
Precious baby girl!
how cute is she! can't wait to meet her, i bet julie a. is so excited there is another girl in the 'crossbridge bunch'!
she's a precious girl! love you guys!
We are so happy and proud for you guys. She is amazing! Congrats!
I love your comments! Thanks.
The very proud Aunt Holly is in love!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Congrats again. I love her little toes!
ReplyDeleteso happy for you & your wonderful family! she's gorgeous & i cannot wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkn cute!!! And she looks much older than 6 days old. :)
ReplyDeleteI had the same thought as Karen--she acts very alert and busy for a one weeker! I still need to come over!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeletePrecious baby girl!
ReplyDeletehow cute is she! can't wait to meet her, i bet julie a. is so excited there is another girl in the 'crossbridge bunch'!
ReplyDeleteshe's a precious girl!
ReplyDeletelove you guys!
We are so happy and proud for you guys. She is amazing! Congrats!
ReplyDelete