Friday, February 09, 2007

I wish it was only blushing!

Well, as I said, I got my second opinion. I went to another dermatologist, one recommended to me in Sugar Land and he also came to the conclusion that it was rosacea. He was very nice and gave me basically the same prescription that my other doctor had, just a different brand. But I'm glad I did it, I have taken the best of both recommendations and have what I think is working. I have used what they gave me for a few days now, and though not dramatic, I can see a difference and am excited. I'm excited to not be self concious about what people see when they look at my face. Truthfully, I have become more and more embarassed about my complexion. I feel sometimes like make-up doesn't really help that much especially when it's gone by after lunch. I sometimes think I have the face of a guy because it can be hairy (without constant taming by me) and rough and red. Ugh. It's one of the reasons I stress about my hair because I want to look like a girl. A pretty, delicate, soft girl. Not hairy, rough and red - oh my goodness, I'm Esau!! Well, hopefully those days are over. It's a new face. Now I just need the discipline to do it every morning and night. Being a woman is never easy, is it? Mmm...but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks.