One of my small thrills each month is receiving my Country Home magazine in the mail. My mother gets Country Living and we swap. I like CL but CH edges it out just a little.
Well, no more. sigh. Look at this. My favorite non-friend blogger, Joni from Cote de Texas, broke the news to me this morning with this post. This recession has simply gone too far. I mean, foreclosures are one thing, but THIS!!! Say it ain't so!
At least we still have BH & G. I guess I'll be getting a Country Living subscription for my birthday.
oh so sad! And Cottage Living is going out too!
ReplyDeleteHi - thanks for this! just found it - i was going to thank you for your comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteyou are from Houston?
guess what - My baby was an IVF from Dr. Wheeler - do you know him???
I know. I heard. so sad... I have a subscription... and I know--Cottage Living! Say it ain't so...
ReplyDelete