Thursday, February 12, 2009

...and 200!!

Well, it's actually maybe more than 200 posts, but you don't care. All you care about is that another 100 down means that you get a GIVEAWAY!!
So, come on, you lurkers out there. Post a comment and win! I mean, really, seriously, (have you seen that SNL skit? funny.) I have, what, 2...3 commenters at best? So your odds are much better here than anywhere else! So, leave a comment and win! I'm not going to tell you what it is, but I PROMISE you'll like it and your sweetie will, too. Shoot, if you have a kid, they might even like it!
One comment gets one entry (no multiples allowed - Stephanie - wow, two shout-outs to you on my blog in one day, hmmmm).
Good luck!!

15 comments:

  1. whoo! I'm first!

    ~the other Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love give-a-ways! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!200! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am usually the "lurker" you mentioned, but i am so very curious as to what the special prize may be! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pick me pick me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. here is my ONE comment! although i need to address a number of issues while i'm here.
    1. yes...your hair looks cute and that is a great, classic cut for you.
    2. of course i was going to tell you about my little modeling debut (tongue in cheek!)...what are the odds that you had an appointment the NEXT day! it was pretty fun getting my make-up done...they put false eye lashes on me! that was a first!
    3. way to go on 200! i think that i should be the winner for the simple fact that i was mentioned two times in one day on your blog!!! good. it's settled then!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. also a lurker! but hope to win the giveaway! btw - haircut looks great. hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. found your blog via living the swell life...

    very cute. Giveaways are so fun. I'm intrigued:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for fun 200th post giveaways!! I've never won a giveaway, perhaps 200 is my lucky number! And it goes with out saying, I love the haircut. Very few people can pull it off and you my friend do it beautifully! Peace out my Shoutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. o.k...I am a lurker! I enjoy reading all about your adventures with that beautiful little girl of yours. Glad that you and Reed are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am your oldest friend, & I travel 5000 miles to see you every Christmas & summer. I think I should win!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to win! and Holly, don't use the 5000 miles as leverage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on 200. I always like a good prize...but do I have to share it with 4 kids?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course I'm using the 5000 miles as leverage!!!!! Does this comment get me a 2nd entry into the sweepstakes??? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.