And I'm SO GLAD that so many of you, my friends have gone to Stevie!! She always tells me, "Oh, another of your cute, sweet friends came in!" Today she told me, "And who's your cute little redhead friend? Yeah, she was a make-up model for us last night!" Oh, really. I'm getting updates on my best friend from my hair gal?! (Just kidding with ya, Steph!)
At any rate, I'll get to what you really want. Here's me, my new old haircut and my hair's best friend, Stevie. At Emmanuel next to Whole Foods in SL. Tell her Erin sent ya! (And P.S. even Reed goes to see Stevie's hubby Brian. Totally worth the extra bucks in our opinion!)
Love the hair, Babe.
ReplyDeleteMom
Hands down always my favorite haircut on you!
ReplyDeletelove your hair! i am going to see her next friday!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair on the woman that I love!
ReplyDeleteyep..the hair looks great on you! i wish i were that brave to go short!
ReplyDeletei have only had that short of hair one time, in 3rd grade, i look back, and i think its cute, but i don't think i am that brave now... shortest i will go--shoulders!
ReplyDelete