Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Marathon Training

So, you say you want to go to the Round Top Antiques Fair in April? Listen, my friends, that's the marathon...you need to start training now! (Especially to go in April - it takes a bit more stamina than going in October!) So you need to warm up those walkin' legs and stretch that check-writing arm by going here and planning to attend the Urban Market Houston this Sunday in the Heights. It's from 9-4pm and tickets are only $5.
Let me know if you want to come with me!

4 comments:

  1. oooh, i would love to go, but i'll be sewing! i am so ready for round top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...i am so glad i am not the only one who is starting to get "round top minded"! :) I would love to come on Sunday...but, I don't need to spend any money, and if I go I will just want to. Saving for Round Top, you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:59 AM

    I think I may wanna join you. What time are you going?? Email me with details if you get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am thinking Round Top! It is time to think about purchases, rethink them, and look through magazines for inspiration... oh wait, what magazines! they are all discontinued! :) Round Top here we come!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.