You've been so very patient, sorry it's taken me so long to get this done. I've been vacillating a bit on how to go about this (and my prize!). But I know I've kept you in suspense long enough, so this morning I put all of your names on slips of paper and loaded them into my favorite mug:
Gave them a little mix-up:
And picked the winner:
Don't ask me why I put your maiden name, Mo! That didn't even occur to me until I started writing this out! Anyway, you get..... a date night!! How's two AMC movie passes and a Grimaldi's gift card?! And I'll even watch your little one for you for free!
So, give me a call or an email and we'll set it up!!
Congrats, Morgan, and as for the rest of you...you get the consolation prize: another 100 posts to read and enjoy!! ;-)
OMG!!! Thanks so much! We love Grimaldi's, and it has been a while since we went to the movies!! yea! i am so excited!! The funny thing is, is that it didn't even occur to me that that was my maiden name until you said something!! he he!
ReplyDeleteI think she should be disqualified b/c of the name thing.
ReplyDelete