This was the view as I stepped out the back door of our cabin onto the deck. This is Lake Corpus Christi. I spent the mornings out here listening to Syndeo, reading and praying. This is us girls on our bunks.

Also day 1, blow up games. This is one of those obstacle races. I smoked Breanna (that's right, girl!). That's me up on top about to slide down and the thought is just entering my head as I look down, "Ummm...was this a good idea? Am I going to break something down there? I'm really too old for this!"

Ugh....the hottest day ever! and no shade in sight! This smile is the most forced ever! But doing the ropes course as a group was worth it. I was dead after this day, though.
This is one of the rec games we played. (Props to the HBU Rec Team) It's called Steal the Wheel. The tarp is covered in baby shampoo and water and we're racing on our hands and knees (yes, tons of bruises!) to grab as many inner tubes as we can and drag them back to our side. Until they are off the tarp, they're free game.
in the pink shirt, black shorts. I'd like
to say that I'm diving for the tire, but
I really just slipped and went down on my belly. Smooth.
So, that's about it. I could bore you with 200 more pics (she took over 400), but I'll spare you! Hope you had fun checking it out. Next year, you should come with us as a sponsor!! C'mon, you know you want some of this!!




I want to come next year. By the way, I love camp, I love high-schoolers and I love the Lord. Lets get down and dirty!
ReplyDelete-J