Monday, January 14, 2008

Falling in Love: Live from France!

I don't know if you've checked out the link down there to "Tongue in Cheek" but I have so enjoyed it lately! She is a California girl who met the man of her dreams and moved with him to his hometown in the South of France and spends her free time taking great photos and scouring French brocante. Anyway, she's also an incurable romantic and has been playing quite the match maker this past weekend. You just have to check out this story! It's so cute and sweet and I've been really loving watching these two fall in love! It's so sweet and amazing! The story starts here!

Also, if you enjoy that, then you should read this quick story about when her hubby, Yann, proposed to her. Very touching - and not for the reason you'd think.

Her home and photography was also just published in the newly reissued Victoria magazine - a perfect fit, I should think, for her romantic perfection!

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! What a great story! She's great! I love how she calls her husband French Husband...like she still can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cool story! i couldn't stop reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.