Kermit the Frog says it's not. But Erin the Neighbor says it is.
We're talking about being a little more earth and pocketbook friendly today. I just had lunch with Erin who is quite the naturalist without making a big fuss about it, and she had some wonderful first steps for me to try. I think I would like to start with my own cleaners. I will, of course, use up what I have and then slowly work in some new concoctions of my own. I'm excited to save a little money and a little bit of my corner of the world. Why not?
Now, if you know me, you know that I don't typically make grandiose changes. I prefer to take my time and take baby steps. I'm very intrigued by a lot of these small things we can all do to make a difference and am a little disappointed in myself for simply taking the suburban, convenient, disposable line of thinking without really thinking about it at all. Humph.
I may even just start taking my own little reusable shopping bags to the store. How granola of me, eh? Well, I'll let you know how it goes, as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments! Thanks.