Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Do you know how?

Some things I wish I knew how to do. If you have any expertise/advice, let me know.

How to run a youth ministry of home schoolers.

How to rent a van with church money.

How to get scholarship money for camp.

How to play the drums (just a dream).

How to plant azalea bushes without spending too much.

How to get Evy to leave places without a screaming fit.

How to make her eat broccoli - or anything I give her. (Especially when she gulped it happily down the day before!)

How to get her to want to wear her panties and go potty!

How to go to bed early and get up early (against my nature! I get my second wind at about 9:00pm).

How to be calm when my house isn't clean or picked up.

How to get myself going and doing the things I need to do when I don't feel like it.

How to get rid of a Coke addiction without the headache!

How to memorize verses and keep them memorized.

How to inspire students to want to come to group!

How to get rid of the neighborhood cat that is now living in our backyard meowing at us throught the window.

How to get rid of rosacea!


I guess that's all for now. I'm sure I have more, but if I could get these, I'd be in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks.