Wednesday, October 31, 2007

aDORAble!


Well, Halloween has come and, thankfully, gone. As I write this, my Dora is sugared up, bathed and tuckered out in bed. I will happily ship her off to preschool tomorrow and maybe take a nap! Three parties, y'all!

But here she is in all of her Dora glory! The parties were fun, but this one tonight was a lot to handle. Then I stepped in dog doo. Ugh. I tried to wipe it off on the grass but it still reeked. I had to stay down wind from everyone. Even little Ally was laughingly exclaiming, "Oooooh, poo-pooh! Somebody went poo-pooh!" Yes, thank you, that's me.


She had a great time, though, and was fascinated that all she had to do was ring a doorbell, say "Trick or treat" and they gave her candy! She was, as usual, sad (re: pitching a fit) to leave.


It was fun, but I'm glad it's over. Until next year....

4 comments:

  1. That's a precious Dora, you have there! I love when you post pics! So sorry to hear about the poo...have you ever seen Drop Dead Fred? Just wondering :)

    miss you
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evy looks cute as a button...as always. Was the last party a Crossbridge block party? It felt weird to not be at one this year. Sorry about the poo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is aDORAble!! i love her little smile in that first pic. she looks so proud of her costume. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks.