Well, I finally got Reed to take us to his company picnic. He's an engineer (that's the short answer). So we were chatting with MIT grads, a whole bunch o' Aggies (my personal faves) and one lone t-sip (one who attends that other Texas school). Anywho (I hate that word!), Reed just seems to have such a hard time mixing his work people with his personal, family people. He always acts so weird! He says it's just an odd melding of worlds. I think it's a good thing. (He probably does to, it just doesn't come naturally.) The picnic was so near to us this year and he had no real excuse so I pretty much made him get tickets.
We had a good time. I met a few new people and heard a couple of new stories, there wasn't a lot of computer, geeky talk that I don't get. In fact, we mostly hung out with other parents of kiddos Evy's age and she had a fantastic time. It wasn't too hot (it was cloudy and humid, though) and there was a lot to do!
Lunch - first things first!
On the tire swing with a new friend!
A pony ride! (not her first, but cute nevertheless!)
Evy also had a cherry sno-cone, popcorn, a petting zoo, a ring toss game (she still thinks that's big fun!) and a new friend named Kaleigh. But this little clip, friends, was my favorite. This is from the "jumpy", as we call it, that was by the pavilion where we ate. Very funny.
Aren't we cruel?! ;-)
CLASSIC!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteum, i know i have said this before, but, could Mary Even BE any cuter!?! I don't think so! I am so happy, and blessed that she is in my kids crossing class!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh- too cute!
ReplyDelete